VICTORIA LONDON SCHOLARSHIP
Victoria London passed away in 2014 after a courageous battle with ALS. Victoria received her Master’s in Engineering and Business Administration at Columbia University and was the first woman ever admitted to Columbia’s Chemical Engineering Society, Phi Lambda Epsilon.
In 1974, Victoria moved to Key Biscayne and became part of the community. It is through her passion and generosity that future generations will pursue degrees and their own passions and, in doing so honor the incredible legacy of Victoria London.
The application period for the Victoria London Scholarship is January 1 to March 31.
This scholarship is open to all eligible graduates of a post-secondary institution: college, university, or graduate school.
SCHOLARSHIP REQUIREMENTS ARE:
- Minimum 3.3 GPA.
- Graduate of a post-secondary institution: college, university, or graduate school or expect to graduate by spring of the current year.
- Must be a top 50 U.S. school for engineering or business according to the most recent US News & World Report.
- Must apply for financial aid and provide supporting documentation.
- Must report all financial aid and/or scholarships applied for and/or awarded in this application.
- Must submit “Permission to Release Information” letter to the college/university.
- Must submit two letters of recommendation.
- Must submit most recent transcript of undergraduate education.
- Must submit a resume with all volunteer activities, work experience, and awards/honors received.
- All items must be included or the application will not be considered.
Click here to download the PDF Application or apply online below.