- August 27, 2020
- Posted by: KBCF
- Category: COVID-19 Resources, Foundation News
Free Technical Support for Seniors
Online and virtual programs have been essential during these challenging times. The Key Biscayne Community Center in partnership with the Key Biscayne Community Foundation is helping Key Biscayne seniors stay connected and engaged by offering personalized tech help at home.
Leo Quintana, a bilingual instructor, will provide up to 2 hours of free set-up and instruction to help our older residents:
- Chat and email with friends and family
- Enjoy virtual classes and activities through Zoom
- Navigate the special features of their personal devices (phone, computer, tablet, laptop)
- Learn best practices for security
To schedule your appointment, please contact Roxy Lohuis-Tejeda at 305-365-8953 or email.
Please note you must be a KB resident age 55 or older to participate in this program.