- November 17, 2017
- Posted by: KBCF
- Category: Foundation News
WITS Labs are getting ready to start up again! This is the most popular component of our program and we are so excited!
We will need assistance in setting up the classroom before the each class, helping the students read recipes, measure, cut and whisk during class and cleaning up between classes. We could not do it without you!
WITS Chefs will be teaching WITS Bean Lab starting November 27th, 2017 at Charles R Drew, McNicol Middle School and Key Biscayne K-8 Center. We will be teaching at Watkins Elementary starting on December 12th.
Thank you so much for your continued support of WITS!
- If you are interested in volunteering, please look at some instructions that may better help you while you decide to sign up.
- You do not have to commit to the entire 4-day week; you may pick and choose whichever date(s) work best for you.
- Chefs are typically teaching from 8:15 am to 1:30 pm. Schools often do not have an exact schedule until days before their scheduled week, so my apologies for not being more precise on each school’s time frame.
- If you are only able to stay for a specific amount of time (i.e. 9 am to noon), please let me know or add a note when signing up.
- Please note that we are teaching in four different schools, and choose accordingly
Please follow the link to sign up for the date and location you would like to volunteer.
LINK TO SIGN UP: http://signup.com/go/aKYNOhz
We’re using SignUp.com (the leading online SignUp and reminder tool) to organize our upcoming SignUps.
Here’s how it works in 3 easy steps:
- Click this link to see our SignUp: http://signup.com/go/aKYNOhz
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
- Sign up! It’s Easy – you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password on SignUp.com.