Our Donors Making a Lasting Impact
The Key Biscayne Community Foundation donors create projects that they are personally invested in and with our support, make a lasting impact in the local, greater, and global communities. By closely monitoring local issues, opportunities and resources, KBCF has an in-depth understanding of the region’s challenges, and the organizations addressing them.
Together with our donor projects, we work to establish initiatives for change across subject areas essential to the well-being of every community member.
Our goal is to bring positive change from our community on Key Biscayne to the greater community of Miami-Dade County. To accomplish this, our philanthropic strategy focuses on three areas within the greater community, specifically: youth development, healthy futures, and economic opportunity.
- Jorge Portela Memorial Fund
- Key Biscayne 4th of July Parade Fund
- Key Biscayne Animal Fund
- Key Biscayne Historical & Heritage
- Key Biscayne Youth Athletics: Baseball
- Key Biscayne Youth Athletics: Basketball
- Key Biscayne Youth Athletics: Volleyball
- Miami Meditation Center
- Michael Scholz Memorial Charitable Fund